Our aggressive feed chain design tears apart any type of bale, presenting a consistent windrow of feed that won't be wasted by your stock. Coupled with a tilting platform which is raised and lowered as you drive to alter the feed rate, you can feed any type of bale, in heavy or light rows as you prefer.
The bale platform is the right size for every bale, and loaded with a 2 stage sequenced hydraulic loading system which gives you complete loading control. Hold the bale above the platform while you cut the plastic, net wrap or strings, and all of the bale will be placed in front of the feed chains, instead of being left on the ground behind you.
- A unique 2 stage sequence-controlled bale loading system that lifts the bale, holds it in position to assist with string/ wrap removal, and then places the bale in the correct position on the tilting tray
- Can handle any type of hay, straw or silage round bales, and square bales up to 2.4 metres long
- Built to Giltrap’s high standard for reliability and long-life performance
- Aggressive feed elevator with anti-wrap guard which prevents feed material from wrapping around the rotating drive shafts
- A position indicator linked to the loading mechanism to assist the operator with lifting the second bale
- String loop to tie the bale strings to, so they are removed as the bale is fed out
- Heavy duty powder coated full sheet metal floor. Provides a smooth slippery surface, which won't break down in strong UV sunlight
- High tensile bale forks for ease of loading
- Wide rear axle width (2.2 metres) for stability
- Minimal moving parts with all pivot points bushed and greased
- Safety chains on the drawbar
SLR All Purpose Bale Feeder Specifications
- 6ft (dia)
- 4.6ft x 6ft (or 8ft) long